Auburn are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Junior Digital Designer/Developer who can work well as part of a team. You’ll be part of our in-house creative and marketing teams and working with a range of brands and industries.
As a creative search agency, we love new ideas and are passionate about improving all the time, so there’s a real opportunity for the right individual to flourish here as the company grows. Of course you’ll need a cool head, good sense of humour and a problem solving mindset – we know you’ll need to ask lots of questions too.
You’ll need to be PC or Mac literate with good general software and photoshop skills. Above all you should be a creative – you should have an eye for design and typography and be passionate about making stuff look good.
You’ll need an understanding of digital design, and a good grasp of basic HTML / CSS as well feeling comfortable doing basic layouts and designs for clients.
You’ll be joining a company who loves making a difference to their clients and totally nuts about delivering not just good, but outstanding digital experiences. So we are looking for someone who shines, a self starter, a quick learner, someone who never says ‘that will do’ but always aims to do their very best work, each time. Is this you?
The role is based in Lutterworth and someone with their own transport is essential. We offer flexible working around a 37.5 hour week with remote working when and where required.
- Designing graphics, banners, display ads, email campaigns and small websites
- Helping the design team with their regular client support work (via WordPress CMS) and with support and training, developing html and css skills to take on more technical development tasks
- Sourcing photography, editing and image manipulation
- Supporting the delivery teams as required
- A key eye for design, typography and layout in a digital age
- Good PC or Mac skills and of desktop applications (Gsuite / MS Office)
- Photoshop / Adobe suite skills
- Basic HTML and CSS skills
- Ideally familiar with using WordPress and Shopify CMS platforms
- Previous agency experience preferred with an understanding of SEO principles and UX
- Attributes of the successful candidate
- The ability to understand a written brief
- Able to take instruction well while acting with own initiative
- Passionate about design and development with meticulous attention to detail skills
- A team player with good interpersonal skills
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and muck in to get the job done
- Starting salary – dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday per year
- + bank holidays
- +1 additional year each year of employment up to 30 days
- Your birthday off
- £500 pa training budget
- Macbook & Latest PR software packages
- 3% pension contribution
- Ability to work from home / flexible working hours
- Dog-friendly office
- Perk-Box benefits
Start date. ASAP
All applications should be emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. As part of the application, you’ll be asked to interpret a brief and provide creative / development work examples
No recruitment agencies.